Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Stay on top of your stride with the perfect balance of cushioning and stability that the Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 17 running shoe.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 16.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable, flexible mesh and structurally supportive synthetic upper materials.
- Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Night Sky/Anthracite/Primer Grey AnthraciteElectric Brooks BlueSilver A2DFG5YPA